- CyberMed RX
10.1" Rugged Medical Tablet
First and only fully antimicrobial medical tablet
A fully anti-microbial casing and touch glass mitigates the spread of germs and harmful microbes. This is especially important with a mobile device that will be handled by multiple people throughout the day.
- Integrated Barcode Scanner and RFID
Use the 2D barcode scanner to accurately identify medications and patient information effortlessly. Skip lengthy login passwords and keep information secure with the RFID reader.
- Rugged Drop Protection
This rugged medical tablet has been tested to withstand drops of up to 5 feet and is in compliance with military standards for accidental damage. Designed to withstand daily wear and tear reducing costs associated with repairs and replacement units.
- Dual Hot Swappable Batteries
Mobilize your charting efforts without a tether to AC power cables or short battery life. Dual hot swap batteries are designed to keep the medical tablet power cycle virtually endless for all shifts.
SEE THE CYBERMED RX IN ACTION
See how the CyberMed RX rugged medical tablet improves patient care and the overall efficiency of their caregivers. CyberMed medical tablets are Imprivata SSO Certified, with complete Antimicrobial exterior and are dust and water resistant.
Antimicrobial Touch Screen and Housing
A fully-antimicrobial Gorilla Glass touch screen and plastic housing wards off harmful pathogens, germs, and bacteria. An anti-microbial housing is more effective than anti-microbial coatings because it lasts longer. Protect everyone in the hospital anywhere by ensuring the best in medical grade mobile computing with this unmatched health-conscious feature.
Integrated 2D Barcode Scanner and RFID Reader
Effortlessly scan wristbands and medication by using the one-handed 2D barcode scanner. Staff can press the scan button on the tablet's top bezel while using the ergonomic handle with only one hand. Use the RFID component with a CAC reader to enable secure 2-Factor Authentication and Imprivata Single Sign-on.
Efficient Upload from Blue-Tooth Instruments
Temperature, blood pressure, heart rate, oxygen level, and other measurements can be uploaded instantly to the tablet via Bluetooth without needing to key-in the results. The completed vitals can then be uploaded to the database server via WiFi.
Some of the advantages of automated uploading is:
- Eliminating errors caused by manual input.
- Having real-time vital signs records and access.
- Faster gathering and recording of data.
The New Ward Procedure:
- A nurse can pick up a tablet from any docking station, and log in using her finger or RFID badge for identification
- The tablet is placed on a compact cart equipped with Bluetooth recording instruments, and connected.
- The patients wrist band bar code is scanned using the tablets in-built bar code scanner.
- As vitals are taken, they are confirmed and then automatically upload to the tablet.
- As the last vital is taken, the results are then automatically uploaded to the central database server.
- The tablet or docking station is used to complete tasks, and prepare any other needs or follow-up requirements.
Research conducted live in a hospital measuring 42 patients showed that Bluetooth/tablet technology has a 95% higher throughput for measuring and recording vital signs. That's almost twice as fast!
A WEALTH OF FEATURES FOR ALWAYS-ON OPERATION IN HEALTHCARE
Use the CyberMed Rx Medical Tablet like a computer on a VESA mount. Or, drop it into its own desktop docking station and operate it normally while it charges its batteries. When you're mobile and the batteries are drained on an extended shift, swap out the drained batteries for fresh batteries in mere seconds using the hot swap feature without having to dock the tablet or plug it in. Charge the drained batteries while you're making rounds with the battery charging station for virtually zero downtime.
- Desktop Docking Station
The CyberMed RX docking station has an HDMI out, 2 USB ports to attached a keyboard and mouse or other peripherals, gigabit Ethernet port and a serial port. The docking station will charge the CyberMed directly, as well as two slots in the back to charge 2 extra batteries. A full charge takes 90 minutes.
- Wall Docking Station
The CyberMed RX wall docking station has an HDMI out, 2 USB ports to attached a keyboard and mouse or other peripherals, gigabit Ethernet port and a serial port. The docking station will charge the CyberMed directly. A full charge takes 90 minutes.
- 6 Station Battery Charging Unit
Charges 6 batteries together for extra supply. A full charge takes 90 minutes.
- Extra Replacement Batteries
CyberMed RX replacement batteries are available to guarantee full-time usage.
Customize this versatile medical tablet however needed
This tablet is fully customizable down to each component and peripheral. Optional choices are:
- Intel Core i5 and i7 Processors
- Imprivata Certified RFID and Biometric readers
- Forward & Rear Facing WebCam
- Integrated 2D barcode scanner
- 8GB DDR3 up to 16GB
- 3G/4G LTE internet access
- Optional integrated 1Gb Ethernet
- Optional Desktop & VESA docking stations
- Windows 7, 8.1, 10 and Linux compliant
FREE LIFETIME PHONE SUPPORT
DPI Medical offers local or Cybernet complimentary U.S. telephone support for every product we sell, for as long as you own your product. Unlike other manufacturers, we don't charge you for telephone support after one year.
DEPLOYMENT & IMAGING
Send us the final drive image on a USB key or a DVD media and we'll deploy the image on every computer you purchase from Cybernet. This reduces the deployment time. Take them out of the box, plug them in and you are ready to go. We store the image on our secure servers for future purchases. Cybernet offers the imaging service free of charge.
DPI Medical is seriously committed to giving our clients a seamless and straight-forward experience with your medical tablets.
We hold support units in Wellington. Should there be any issues, we will immediately ship a support loan unit overnight, so that our clients can continue without interruption while the original unit is being assessed and repaired. There is no charge for this service within the warranty period, and can be added as an on-going lifetime option.
Some may argue that an iPad or regular tablet can work for Healthcare. These are the main points why you should use medical tablets.
- CyberMed RX tablets are EN/UL 60601 certified. There has recently been a mandate that all medical computers have the latest 4th edition certification which requires stricter design rules to protect patients and medical equipment from electronic interference.
- CyberMed RX tablets have anti-microbial coatings and are designed to prevent the spread of infection.
- The CyberMed RX tablet has an IP (Ingress Protection) rating of IP65 for the front and IPX1 for the back meaning you can regularly wipe down and sterilize without damage. Medical grade plastics and other materials are used that can withstand cleaning chemicals throughout the day.
- Security. CyberMed RX tablets are equipped with approved fingerprint readers, and an option of NFC/RFID, or MSR/SCR embedded modules for a secure login. An iPad could have some of these add on features which don’t fit properly, can be tampered with, and easily removed.
- Durability. CyberMed RX tablets are designed to withstand dust/water, accidental drops, constant tapping and banging around. Compare the specs to a consumer product like the iPad and notice the difference. For example, the CyberMed RX can withstand a drop of up to 5 feet with no damage.
- Reliability. CyberMed RX tablets can save businesses money through durability in multiple ways. The longer life cycle will provide the client the same platform for many years, so you don’t have to refresh hardware and software.
- The battery is hot-swappable in seconds, giving you the ability to keep the product up and running 24/7 throughout shifts. Otherwise, you would need to keep some spare iPads sitting around and set the iPads on a charger for hours to fully recharge.
- Options and accessories are designed by the manufacture for reliability, security, expansion, & customization for the CyberMed RX tablets. An example would be a docking station with proper security, I/O/s for additional peripheral connections, and a multi-bay charging station. Most of the accessories for an iPad are made by a 3rdparty so you would have to rely on them for solving any issues you encounter. This can be problematic as your a software update for the iPad could brick your accessory that communicates with a 3rd party proprietary connector.